When it comes to apple cider, there are countless brands to choose from. But which ones are truly the best? To help you make an informed decision, I have compiled a list of the top apple cider brands that are worth trying.
1. Martinelli’s: Known for its high-quality apple juice, Martinelli’s also offers a delicious apple cider. Made from 100% pure apple juice, their cider is crisp, refreshing, and bursting with natural apple flavor. It is the perfect choice for those who prefer a sweeter taste.
2. Tree Top: Tree Top is a well-known brand that has been producing apple products for over 50 years. Their apple cider is made from a blend of different apple varieties, resulting in a well-balanced and flavorful drink. It is a great option for those who enjoy a slightly tart and tangy cider.
3. Musselman’s: Musselman’s is another trusted brand that has been around for over 100 years. Their apple cider is made from a blend of fresh apples, giving it a rich and authentic taste. It is a versatile cider that can be enjoyed on its own or used as a base for cocktails and other recipes.
4. Angry Orchard: If you prefer hard cider, Angry Orchard is a brand worth trying. They offer a wide range of hard cider flavors, from traditional apple to more unique options like ros?and pear. Their ciders are crisp, refreshing, and perfect for those who enjoy a little kick in their drink.
5. Vermont Village: For those who prefer organic options, Vermont Village is a brand to consider. Their apple cider is made from organic apples and is free from any artificial additives or preservatives. It has a pure and natural taste that truly captures the essence of fresh apples.
In conclusion, when it comes to apple cider, these brands stand out for their quality, taste, and variety. Whether you prefer a sweet or tart cider, there is something for everyone on this list. So go ahead and give them a try – you won’t be disappointed!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase, at no additional cost. Learn more.